!!

Welcome to ITTSB Forum, extension and content sharing platform of ITTSB.EU Blog

Registration this is Free, to support this Blog please use our donation links available in our Blog page and forum.

Copyright Notice:  All content of this web site this is copyright protected.

Author Topic: Announcement: Ansmann PowerLine 4 PRO NiMH Charger scheduled review by ITTSB.  (Read 7243 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Very recently ANSMANN UK Limited and Lenny wood marketing manager of Ansmann, he did discover on the internet my own public complains about the past series of Ansmann NiMH batteries which shown poor life cycle than expected.

I did write some strong comments mostly powered by sadness than anger as consumer.
My experiences with Ansmann chargers and products started few years back, Ansmann were pioneer in releasing advanced product solutions regarding rechargeable batteries, their range include advanced chargers, advanced battery testers with load and Nimh batteries.

Ansmann show a great interest to replace all my old cells with new, and I am very thankful about this turn out.
This communication with Lenny wood and the quality of the man it self, gave us the opportunity to open up and talk further regarding my older experiences with the Ansmann products that I own so far.
The suggestion to test something new it did not delayed to arrive, therefore today Ansmann UK are offering to ITTSB their latest intelligent charger (Model 2012-2013) for a product evaluation, this PowerLine 4 PRO is truly an amazing product solution regarding specifications’.

The additional advanced features are:
a)   Special function for an actual measurement of the true battery capacity of Nimh.
b)   Special function to restore maximum capacity of Nimh.
c)   Selectable charging current.
d)   Selectable discharge current.
e)   All functions controlled by advanced micro-controller capable to log data and make selections for its one cell with out user interaction.

In summary this PowerLine 4 PRO is the answer of Ansmann in 2013 for the demanding consumers who like to have one true modern charger capable to save cash by rejuvenating used battery cells, or about helping us to combine cells in battery packs which have identical capacity.

This new charger is available in a relatively friendlier pricing than any other similar product from other competitors, and retail about 35-45 EUR with VAT.

Ansmann shipped to me all ready the new charger and my replacement cells (AA High Power & AAA Low discharge) plus one 9V Nimh battery (low discharge) sample so to evaluate it too and gain a complete set of experiences regarding their latest product range.

I am expecting the goods in a week, and naturally I like to thanks publicly Lenny wood marketing manager of Ansmann UK for this unexpected response in my cry out. 

As old Ansmann customer is also hope to regain my trust to the brand due this evaluation, because I do like to hang around with brands who offer innovation and reliable products.

The new PowerLine 4 PRO Intelligent chargers come with three years warranty plan and this is definably a good sign that Ansmann haves allot of faith to this product.     

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Arrival and pictures. 

The charger it does looks nice.
First spotted annoyances:

a) The tiny LCD on it.
b) By moving around in the menus the charger responds with a bit of delay
c) If it does what it promises I am willing to over come the first annoyances.  :)   
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Part 2

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Part 3

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
ANSMANN PowerLine 4 Pro product review by ITTSB

http://www.ittsb.eu/ANSMANN%20Powerline%204%20Pro.html

ITTSB Links

Blog YouTube facebook twitter PayPal Donate Link

ITTSB Blog Sponsors

priniotakis.gr - Electronics division protosnet.com - Internet solutions

2016 Review samples received by

HIOKI EE Corporation - Japan Times Electronics ltd UK Vishay Foil Resistors POWERTRON resistors - VPG DER EE Electrical Instrument Co., Ltd.