!!

Welcome to ITTSB Forum, extension and content sharing platform of ITTSB.EU Blog

Registration this is Free, to support this Blog please use our donation links available in our Blog page and forum.

Copyright Notice:  All content of this web site this is copyright protected.

Author Topic: Unboxing - TIME ELECTRONICS UK - 1048 Voltage/ Current / Loop calibrator  (Read 1024 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
I wish to thanks TIME ELECTRONICS UK for their offering of 1048 portable calibration source (product sample ) in my Blog.

Product web-link: http://www.timeelectronics.com/portable-voltage-current-instruments/1048-voltagecurrentloop-calibrator/

This is latest made by TE Portable calibration source and a bright example of perfection when we talk about basic level of accuracy as calibration standard for verification and test of handheld multimeter.
ITTSB Blog this is proud to present Unboxing photographs so all consumers to get a real taste of what their money will buy ( speaking of exterior product design and look). 

1048 portable calibration after my own quick testing, I am totally surprised from it NEW product design changes in comparison with much older and full analog MICRO-CAL 1030.
New design is digitally controlled by push button among with analog control due multi-turn potentiometer, operation is so smooth that reminds functionality of Rotary-encoder.

Push buttons operation this is for step-by-step (fine tune) of output at last digit, this detail it is of high significance, especially now that all our multimeter have digital display and much higher display resolution from older analog meters.
Old MICRO-CAL 1030 this it almost impossible to be adjusted with such fine detail by hand.
And nowadays we do not use any more analog multimeter which them are very forgiven speaking of measurement of fine detail. 

I do not have plans for one in-depth product review, there is nothing to explore as wrong with it, the name of TIME ELECTRONICS UK this is best warranty speaking of long term reliability and product quality.

The product comes with printed user manual which I do plan to read every detail in it.
1048 portable calibration it is now basic tool of ITTSB Blog and a calibration standard for all my product reviews in the future. ;) 

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Follow up: I forgot to take a picture of it (power plug at the top side).
This accepts 12V DC.   

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Here is a good example of another application for such portable calibrators.
And this is calibration inspection of all types of DCV panel meter, digital or analog.

I am currently make one high power DC PSU for a friend of my.
Prior internal DC circuit this gets completed speaking of wiring, I thought to verify meters good operation and I took few pictures.  ;)

ITTSB Links

Blog YouTube facebook twitter PayPal Donate Link

ITTSB Blog Sponsors

priniotakis.gr - Electronics division protosnet.com - Internet solutions

2016 Review samples received by

HIOKI EE Corporation - Japan Times Electronics ltd UK Vishay Foil Resistors POWERTRON resistors - VPG DER EE Electrical Instrument Co., Ltd.