!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: FLUKE selected me for their CNX 3000 Wireless multimeter Trial program  (Read 10866 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Few months back ( 6 of April),  FLUKE send me a message on Twitter , they needed to verify my shipping address.
Their message was : We have some items we'd like to send your way.

Two months later I did receive one package from them at 7 of June.
I was not having a clue of what the marketing people of FLUKE had in mind.

The document inside the box was clear :  We are excited to include you in our exclusive field trail program ,
CNX 3000 Industrial system.

My obligation is to test the system and send my feedback to them,  I did gave my promise that I will do so, at a time which does not stress my current schedule.

I must mention that FLUKE were very generous, there is no need to return the back the CNX3000 system after the Trial period.
Fluke added in the package also some gifts which I did liked allot,
especially when confirmed the size of this tee-shirt,
that it is close to my size, that is XXL EU/US or  XXXL Asian body type:)

I did thanked FLUKE and the man behind this Trial program, Mr Paul Heydron.
I will post one significant amount of pictures so to get a taste of what came by to me.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
No2
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
No3

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
No4

giorgos

Really Fluke were very generous, Did you expect it? A complete range of instruments with their accesories, even some other gifts. I think that is your present for the one year of ITTSB!
So now you have to get ready for new adventures in the world of instruments, the work begins!

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Really Fluke were very generous, Did you expect it?

What I am aware about FLUKE & their marketing department is that from time to time they do strategically planed actions.
Their size as company and their marketing strategy is about to honor the customer loyalty with gifts.

The usual gifts for milestones as for example the 1st year On-line  ITTSB celebration is a bottle of whine.
I do feel good that the company thinks of me as person that I have useful feedback to offer.

They send to me two pages of text as guide for the Trial program, and the ITTSB logo was not mentioned in them.
And so I am obligated to not mix those things too. 

But I do share your enthusiasm  :)
and it is true that my experiences over T&M subjects are today measurable and with proofs.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Re: FLUKE selected me for their CNX 3000 Wireless multimeter Trial program
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 08:20:42 AM »
This is a followup message about this KIT.

For unknown reasons within 2015 FLUKE corporation it did discontinued this specific CNX products series.
All CNX tools them using specific communication protocol for their wireless connectivity, and latest Fluke connect product series this using a different one.

My quick search at Google Apps store for android does not show any more a link for the CNX app either.
Therefore regarding connectivity software you may use the PC version which this is still available.

It seems that few months prior Fluke abandon by discontinuing CNX series, they made for the industrial KIT an special case,  but this found to be offered among with the KIT  and stock of it found in UK (end 2015).
After some research I did discover that this specific case it is made from black carton = nothing special.

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix