!!

Welcome to ITTSB Forum, extension and content sharing platform of ITTSB.EU Blog

Registration this is Free, to support this Blog please use our donation links available in our Blog page and forum.

Copyright Notice:  All content of this web site this is copyright protected.

Author Topic: Fluke CNX PC3000 / SW3000 software update 1.0.0.17 available for download  (Read 7946 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
The multimeter is unable to record LOG data ..
What it can do is to transmit the measurement at the computer.

Only the modules ( Volt / Current / Temp ) have internal memory so to store in them data log sessions.
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

fgarcia

Ok! Thank... yes, indeed I have the CNX 3000

Cheers,
Francisco

fgarcia

This problem due to the internal memory look to me very strange to understand, since I can see the data logged in the graphical image, so in fact the value is pass to the computer, then I don't see why it cannot be saved.

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
You are welcome, and I bet that many more will come down to this topic, Fluke did not present those details in their Users manual and it is logical many people to need help so to solve this puzzle.

Also undocumented is how to set the DMM as client for the USB stick.
Power - up option ->  Press the wireless button & Power up the meter. ( MOD on screen)  ;)
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
This problem due to the internal memory look to me very strange to understand, since I can see the data logged in the graphical image, so in fact the value is pass to the computer, then I don't see why it cannot be saved.

This is another software restriction, which translates that Fluke does not wish just the DMM measurements to be that usable.
Could be due their marketing plan, so to sale more modules. 

fgarcia

Yeah! this is only way to understand such a nonsense.......

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Yeah! this is only way to understand such a nonsense.......

Yes I got mad about this finding too, mostly because it forbids the wider use of this system about logging DC volts or DC current by the multimeter.

Agilent U1270 series and their wireless solution is more friendly for wider use, but not an actual replacement of the CNX 3000. 

For an electrician it could be a better choice to set just a probe to log data, and have his multimeter at hand for other measurements,  than be closed in a metallic cabinet for a long period of time.

What I am saying is that there is advantages and disadvantages which its person it should considerate prior getting this system.   

ITTSB Links

Blog YouTube facebook twitter PayPal Donate Link

ITTSB Blog Sponsors

priniotakis.gr - Electronics division protosnet.com - Internet solutions

2017 Review samples received by

HIOKI EE Corporation - Japan Times Electronics ltd UK Vishay Foil Resistors POWERTRON resistors - VPG DER EE Electrical Instrument Co., Ltd.