!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Announcement: LM Technologies RS232 to Bluetooth modules LM048 / LM058  (Read 8164 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Several months back Mr. Glen Manning Business Development Manager at LM Technologies ltd, agreed to offer samples of those (RS232 to Bluetooth) modules LM048 / LM058 to ITTSB for a road test.
http://lm-technologies.com/

Possibly due bad interpretation of his own command to LM Technologies shipping department, ITTSB received a fewer number of samples and not in the appropriate packaging for a product review.

Either way today our communication is restored after three months of silence, and he promised to make things right this time so this project to move on.

Naturally these forward and backwards steps of LM Technologies marketing department did not please me at all. 
But my own first touch with the first batch of arrived LM samples this it did impress me regarding their theoretical potentials at serving in several applications, and I do remain optimistic.

Today 2 September 2015, LM Technologies notified me that they will dispatch what needed so this project to move on.

I am adding two pictures of my first experience with one of the firstly arrived samples as food for thought.
GW Instek GDS-2000A Oscilloscope with LM58.   

Edit: 16 September received the extra samples, and  now all of us we can enjoy the view.  :)
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Re: Announcement: LM Technologies RS232 to Bluetooth modules LM048 / LM058
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 12:30:33 PM »
Pictures set No2 ;)
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Summary of ITTSB links about LM Technologies products reviews.

BRYMEN BM189 clamp meter with 100m Wireless Link 2X LM048 by LM Technologies
http://www.ittsb.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1151.0

Bluetooth LM058 (LM Technologies) PC link for Keysight U1177A with U1273A
http://www.ittsb.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1159.0

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix