!!

Welcome to ITTSB Forum, extension and content sharing platform of ITTSB.EU Blog

Registration this is Free, to support this Blog please use our donation links available in our Blog page and forum.

Copyright Notice:  All content of this web site this is copyright protected.

Author Topic: Announcement: APC by Schneider Electric - SMC1500I ups - Product Review  (Read 500 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
I am very pleased to announce a new marketing cooperation of ITTSB Blog with APC by Schneider Electric, and more specifically with North East European Marketing division in Serbia, and Mr. George Dritsanos Marketing Director.

APC by Schneider Electric in Greece and director of sales Mr. Tasos Sarris among with Thalia Serekla (PR) manager, both helped so one sample unit of latest APC-SMC1500I this to arrive for a product review, but not a usual one. ;)

APC Smart-UPS C 1500VA LCD 230V this is for us to keep, and you may find full specifications at http://www.apc.com/shop/ie/en/products/APC-Smart-UPS-C-1500VA-LCD-230V/P-SMC1500I?switchCountry=true

ITTSB Blog this set the bar too high again, and I am currently investigating all possibilities, so some electrical performance  tests them to be performed by more specialized equipment's, supposedly them dedicated for ups evaluation.

Currently ITTSB Blog this is loaded with excellent Oscilloscopes and specialized isolated active voltage probe and active current probes, among with several very accurate multi-meters and most to all of them capable also for data logging.
Such a rich combination of electrical test and measurement tools in the hands of expert Industrial Maintenance Electrician, this is all required so ITTSB Blog test results them  be totally satisfying.

I did talked above about setting the bar too high, this is one afterthought of my this translating in to a possibility, in which brands making tools for the market of power analysis, they might find as interesting this ITTSB Blog challenge, and them accepts sending samples of their very own equipment.
No mater turn out of this secondary inquiry regarding such brands engagement / participation, what it is a fact this is that for a very first time, visitors of ITTSB Blog them will see of how an professional electrician he does an ups system evaluation.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: Announcement: APC by Schneider Electric - SMC1500I ups - Product Review
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 06:29:37 PM »
SMC1500I ups Unboxing and further details   ;)
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

ITTSB Links

Blog YouTube facebook twitter PayPal Donate Link

ITTSB Blog Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions

2016 Review samples received by

HIOKI EE Corporation - Japan Times Electronics ltd UK Vishay Foil Resistors POWERTRON resistors - VPG DER EE Electrical Instrument Co., Ltd.