!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: HRC fuses on eBay and TRUE thieves as sellers  (Read 4872 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
HRC fuses on eBay and TRUE thieves as sellers
« on: June 26, 2012, 09:19:15 PM »
People beware when you search on eBay for HRC fuses, most sellers are true thieves.

And I will give one example.
In the DE-208A multimeter the small Fuse is the SIBA (made in Germany) FF630mA  6.3 x 32 mm,
1000 V (AC/DC),  Very Fast Acting.
Part code: 70 172 40.0.630 (50KA)

This Fuse is made at 2011 from SIBA, and it is unknown even to eBay.
The most close replacement is the SIBA FF500mA.

This Fuse, found to have one retail price close to 2.5$ US
Most sellers on eBay they sell it for 8-10$ US

If you do have a local retailer with honest pricing in Europe,
be my guest to post his webshop link.
Or any contact information's about the shop it self. 

Example: company name / city / country.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ElectroElvis

Re: HRC fuses on eBay and TRUE thieves as sellers
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 09:24:40 PM »
I have contacted distributor for Austira my country I will let you know what they reply. I have specified the fuse and part number you wrote above. Hope there is a shop that I can order directly here. Other that that I also found one shop in Serbia (South Europe and not in EU) they are also "distributor's" for SIBA but they don't provide any e-mail, here is their site and direct PDF to HRC fuses from SIBA they sell.

Site:http://www.elektrokoil.rs/artikli.aspx
PDF catalouge: http://www.elektrokoil.rs/siba/HRC_Fuses_BS_88.pdf
If you found correct one let me know I will contact them, since I do understand serbian language.

Elvis

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 03:14:18 PM »
This must be work of karma,  almost two years later,  I do come in this topic so to inform about my own buying experience about getting some spare fuses for my larger multimeter.

My need was about this DMM-B-44/100 Bussmann / Eaton Specialty Fuses 1000VAC/DC .44A

My move of making an offer at eBay and also by buying quantity of five, this helped my bill to stay at a reasonable number.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 08:41:30 AM »
My order just arrived from Singapore.

This picture other than proving product authenticity, is also a souvenir for me as this is my last order from eBay prior capital control limit which this forced Greek banking system to currently blocking  any PayPal payments for now.

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix