!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Maintenance: APW-150FP ( Doit) Greek market - High Pressure Cleaner  (Read 6583 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
APW-150FP this is  High Pressure Cleaner sold in Greek market by a store chain called as ALEX PAK,  and all tools sold by the brand logo DoIt.

After four years in the Greek market the chain due bad management decisions it did close.
Thousands of Greeks left in the cold speaking of any service repair of those supposedly economy priced tools.

For the specific APW-150FP I paid 99.99EUR  (21-5-2007) and I am keeping alive by me making it maintenance.

Part list needed this is just few O-ring.
a) Eight O-ring for the plastic valves
b) Three large ones for the pistons (5mm width)   
c) And six O-ring so to rebuild three copper piston valves

In 2016 I faced an issue with the water gun trigger, water escaping when the trigger was pressed and naturally you do become wet.

Now in 2017 I I took the decision to rebuild it.
Users manual mentioning also one brand called as SKARMAX Switzerland, as service and parts provider, but this is Ghost company too.
Such trickery was made so Greek consumers to gain trust and buy them.

Bellow they are pictures from first steps that I did, cleaning of salts, and making a list of O-ring that I need.
And I hope those information's to help even and others too.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Re: Maintenance: APW-150FP ( Doit) Greek market - High Pressure Cleaner
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 10:38:10 AM »
Excellent news thanks to  https://www.nisbets.co.uk  in UK

Identical High Pressure Cleaner was sold in UK under Buffalo branding.

Today nisbets.co.uk shared with me this exploded parts diagram of APW-150FP & also described as Y068 machine   ;) 

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Re: Maintenance: APW-150FP ( Doit) Greek market - High Pressure Cleaner
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 09:08:01 AM »
They use to say that hope this dies last ...
They use to say there is no new learning of truth with out paying the price...  and both sayings are true.

News in tittles. 

1) Seeking for parts ? You better visit a local hardware store related or specialized to power tools first, and leave eBay as last.

2) Large box with O-ring this hides a trickery,  you spent 7E and you get largest quantity of unpopular in size O-ring, and from the popular O-ring sizes there is qty of only five.

3) I succeed by visiting a local hardware store to find exact rubber shield for pistons, this is 2.5E its one,  and also to get more o-rings of the popular size.
Now I have enough parts to rebuild my pump, and parts for a second rebuild (in the future).

In conclusion by a total cost of 27E, I managed to get 100% of needed parts so this APW-150FP to get back in action.   

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix