!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Vibration bicycle alarm_Discouraging thieves main application (Electrical Tests)  (Read 4186 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Even my own wish this is Discouraging thieves regarding my Electric bicycle.

In past two years with my electric bicycle, even at slightest stop and bicycle this be at 4~8 meters away from me, I was always trying to maintain a visual contact with it, by me turning my head to it every 20 seconds, just for checking.
Vibration bicycle alarm this is only another step of defense, and not a fully trusted solution, as a true burglar alarm system.

Vibration bicycle alarm this worth of  4.5 EURThis can not compete with Scorpio Alarm SR-i500 system this protecting my motorcycle, at full configuration with engine Stop relay, and with IR motion sensor (scanning for human presence in sort range), and two way communication with remote control.
Back then I paid for this SR-i500 with all options around 600 EUR.

This topic it is mainly one exploration of how specific Vibration bicycle alarm this using 9V battery energy.
Bellow are pictures of power consumption measurements by a very fast multimeter.

What I do consider as impressive, this is it performance regarding remote control range in meters,  this is up to 60 meters at least.
Regarding Alarm Armed & disarmed state,  consumption this stays identical ( this translates that inside there is a single chip solution).
Electronics minimum input voltage this is 3V.
Siren db output,  this is acceptable from 6V ~ 9.4V
What is missing from this gadget, this is an LED this flashing when battery voltage this is close at 6V.
Specific item which I received this using five set of sounds, them changing over time, when siren is active (sound alarm duration 20 seconds).
On the negative side of things, speaker can be silenced by naked hand = Never use it with unlocked bicycle.   

Siren db output this is enough if you are not far than 15 meters from your bicycle.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix