!!

Welcome to ITTSB Forum, extension and content sharing platform of ITTSB.EU Blog

Registration this is Free, to support this Blog please use our donation links available in our Blog page and forum.

Copyright Notice:  All content of this web site this is copyright protected.

Author Topic: Eleven pictures: FLUKE Calibration - Second edition - Destination Greece !  (Read 329 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Many thanks to my new friends at FLUKE Calibration for their kind contribution of  this Fluke Cal Book to ITTSB Blog.

According to FLUKE firm, there is thoughts for a fresh Third edition, but so far there is no decision about them making one.
Even so Mr. Rich McFadden  ( Fluke Calibration - Product Manager, Electrical Calibrators), he told me that if they do? they will send a copy to ITTSB Blog too (Free of charge).

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Offline giorgos

• Global Moderator
Im glad to see you with a new "weapon"
I m sure that you will find this book very useful, and in practice you will get wider knowledge about calibration.
Have a good reading

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Im glad to see you with a new "weapon"
I m sure that you will find this book very useful, and in practice you will get wider knowledge about calibration.
Have a good reading

Thanks mate   :)

I am going to use as much I can from it, so me to further improve my presentation style and fine-tune my writing regarding glossary / terminology.
Therefore anything helping me in this direction I do consider it of high value.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

ITTSB Links

Blog YouTube facebook twitter PayPal Donate Link

ITTSB Blog Sponsors

priniotakis.gr - Electronics division protosnet.com - Internet solutions

2016 Review samples received by

HIOKI EE Corporation - Japan Times Electronics ltd UK Vishay Foil Resistors POWERTRON resistors - VPG DER EE Electrical Instrument Co., Ltd.