!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above.  

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Panel mount switch technical parameters ( AC-23 AC-22 AC-3) IEC 60947-3  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Life of Electricians this is tremendously hard especially of the ones speaking English by not be Americans or English in origin.

IEC 60947-3 this standard gives definitions of current limits that one electrical switch can handle according to the type of load. 

I got from China one panel type switch LW28-20 (cam switch) and while I did made a correct choice about this be suitable for my application, I started having difficulties to identify in full all it technical parameters listed as: 

AC-21A
AC-22A
AC-23A
AC-2
AC-3
AC-4
AC-15

IEC baptized all such specifications by the tittle : electrical engineering utilization categories
It took me 30 minutes at trying to find of what I was looking because IEC description it is a weird selection of words.

Now I am very happy to know that my LW28-20/3 ( GB14048.5) this is 7.5KW  15A  AC-23 = inductive loads

From the other hand I am going to ignore original product schematic when advice's me to have SEX  with the actuator.  ;D
No one is perfect  8)

http://www.glele.com/common/godownloads.ashx?id=168

Utilization categories
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilization_categories
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix