!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: 2017 ITTSB Project: Assembly of industrial electrical breakout box  (Read 9798 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
If there will be a contest in the future of most advanced regarding design electrical breakout box, this one will win the first prize.

This is not a usual electrical breakout box, this one it does offer and a second functionality as active monitor of ups output.
This tool in combination with ITTSB Variac transformer project, it is one complete ups evaluation test bed.
http://www.ittsb.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1240.0

As soon this gets ready I will add further explanatory text regarding combinations of usability.
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
This is my active project and today, estimated to be completed in few hours.  :)

Due specific project box selection, there is one limitation speaking of easy to dismantle this box.
Therefore I took few pictures from the internals at 95% regarding wiring job.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Next wave of pictures will be very informative regarding features of this industrial grade electrical breakout box.
In summary this new combo of Variac transformer among with electrical breakout box, they are professional test bed this to serve in a large number of applications.

1) AC voltage control and loads up to 2100 VA.

2) Evaluation regarding accurate measurements of DMM, clamp on meter and Oscilloscopes and even of dedicated power analyzers.

3) Evaluation of ups (uninterruptible power supply) by simulating several electrical conditions.

4) Accurate and safe AC current measurements by the use of multimeter down to mA as assistance about evaluating (Low power consumption) power saving mode.

5) Evaluation of all sort of pulsing power supply  (computers - laptops - mobile phone chargers), regarding correct operation at named minimum to maximum operating voltage range.   

In seven days ITTSB Blog this enters in sixth year of operation, and I did use all experiences which I did collect in past five years, so me to design and make my very own and complete from every aspect testing compo.

Enjoy the pictures !!  :)

Offline giavra

magnificent work

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
magnificent work

I bet that this project will act also as awakening at influencing other people so them start reusing metal cases of non-worthy ups, for similar projects.
Think Green !! 
 8)

Thanks mate!

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix