!!

Welcome to ITTSB Forum, extension and content sharing platform of ITTSB.EU Blog

Registration this is Free, to support this Blog please use our donation links available in our Blog page and forum.

Copyright Notice:  All content of this web site this is copyright protected.

Author Topic: Announcement: Hot Air rework station YIHUA 8508D+ scheduled review by ITTSB  (Read 4520 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Few months back I started one inquiry about finding a Hot Air rework station for my bench.
I did have the good luck to operate three models of such stations in the bench of a good friend of my in my city.
Unfortunately only one of the three rework stations was having an acceptable level of performance, the other two even as new they were noisier and not that great regarding performance.

By finding this new YIHUA 8508D+ with this very advanced specifications regarding electronics / 28L pump & heating power, I did show a significant interest so to get one of those.
My investigation drive me to YIHUA headquarters and also to Estonia that is the base of  www.BaumTronics.com  in which I discovered Mr. Tarmo Greenbaum sales manager of Baumtronics.

Today I am proud to announce a new cooperation, this time with Baumtronics that kindly offering this rework station to ITTSB as sample for a product review.
I do have an active tracking number and therefore the station is going to be here soon.

Baumtronics is one relatively new e-shop based in Estonia and is an authorized reseller of YIHUA, capable to offer those products all over Europe in a true friendly pricing.

This review will be something different compared to Test & measurement product reviews.
The 8508D+ will be presented internally with high quality pictures, and it will be tested for some time, the performance of this new powerful pump will be also evaluated by a dedicated external airflow meter that I purchased specifically for this evaluation. 

GuangZhou YiHua Electronic Equipments Co.ltd and Ms Tina Zeng are aware of this cooperation and they look forward for the verdict of this scheduled evaluation.

You may read the complete specifications at Baumtronics web site.
http://www.baumtronics.com/product_info.php/8508d-hot-air-rework-station-p-83
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Pictures ..

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Pictures ..

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Last set ... 

The evaluation / Review will have pictures from the internal world of the YIHUA 8508D+,
and this work will be posted at the main web site at the end of November.

My first comments:
a) This machine is really noiseless = a huge thump up !!
b) Air pressure of 28L looks to be there but only one true measurement it will confirm it 100%.
c)  YIHUA needs to take more seriously the QC inspection regarding the small but very important details as for example the top rubber handle mounting points, and also to protect those acrylic temperature meter window and  airflow ball meter from not been abused at the assembly line.
I did spent over an hour to remove small scratches over those parts with special scratch remover cream.     

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Just uploaded this Review at ITTSB main website.

http://www.ittsb.eu/YIHUA8508D+%20.html

If YIHUA respond back to my note with additional informations, I will post their responce under my review.   

ITTSB Links

Blog YouTube facebook twitter PayPal Donate Link

ITTSB Blog Sponsors

priniotakis.gr - Electronics division protosnet.com - Internet solutions

2017 Review samples received by

HIOKI EE Corporation - Japan Times Electronics ltd UK Vishay Foil Resistors POWERTRON resistors - VPG DER EE Electrical Instrument Co., Ltd.