!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: I love HONDA AX-1 250cc motorcycle - what about you ?  (Read 4148 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
I love HONDA AX-1 250cc motorcycle - what about you ?
« on: April 15, 2017, 06:15:20 PM »
If I need to wash and clean my soul and thoughts from daily problems, I have two ways out,  first this is to go next to sea, second this is get my HONDA AX-1 and travel together.
Some times I can do both  ;D

I am now close to the age of 48 years old, and I am a biker by choice since 18 years old, this is now 30 years of driving over two wheels at regular and high speed.
I do respect my self and other drivers and the law.
Living with a motorcycle all those years and by never having a very serious accident, this translates to reasonable use of vehicle and streets and No-Alcohol, this is a healthy path to follow or approach , so any one to enjoy what a motorcycle this has to offer.

If your are a biker electrician or in electronics, feel free sharing a picture of you and of your two wheels girl friend.  ;)
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

giorgos

Re: I love HONDA AX-1 250cc motorcycle - what about you ?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 03:40:23 PM »
Hello Kyriako, first of all you have my best wishes for eastern.
About this topic, unfortunately I havent anything to post, as I am lover of 4 wheels...
My car is a VW golf  2011 model.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: I love HONDA AX-1 250cc motorcycle - what about you ?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 04:53:18 PM »
Hello Giorgos. 
Thank you for best wishes for eastern !!

Feel free starting another topic for cars if you wish,  so car drivers to express their love too over the internet.  ;)
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix