!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

ITTSB Blog Specific > Test & Measurement / Market / News

Are you still using Google search? In the year 2024 you should reconsider.

(1/1)

Kiriakos GR:
Are you aware that Google search results since 2022 and later it become unreliable

Few years ago, Google search it was a prime tool for discovery of blogs and user comments posted over a forum.
Recently Google changed their strategy and their search engine while it collects tracks of internet traffic, this does not deliver this discovered content at people using their search engine.

Even ITTSB Blog, a product reviews website with more than eleven years of activity this seems today as almost invisible at Google search.

In my surprise, search engine of Bing ( Microsoft ) this still deliver as usual. 
https://www.bing.com/

The downside of using Bing vs Google, this is the somewhat narrowed accuracy when you search for a topic and select to see relative images instead of links.

In the past two years I am using startpage.com = The world's most private search engine.  :P
I did recently learn that this is also powered by Google,  search results appear more accurate, but still Startpage/Google this is the same business.

If you are a thinker who wish to take the most from a search engine? You better leave back Google and choose another one to use.
Today I am going to change all my computers these using Bing Search as default.

I feel seek and tired with Google and of all it limiting services.
Even YouTube search results they are not any better, and dedicated Video Blogger they do see or facing now dark-days speaking of views and web-stats. 

Avoiding Google services as much as possible this in my year 2024 prime advice.

Andrew-88:
The innocent days of WWW have passed away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix
Go to full version