!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: HIOKI DT 4200 series on Ebay  (Read 4502 times)

giorgos

HIOKI DT 4200 series on Ebay
« on: December 30, 2013, 05:11:34 PM »
It was a matter of time for HIOKI to invade in ebay with its new weapons (DT4200 series). The prices are competitive enough to worry other top class manufacturers, and within this move HIOKI will get known at wider part of customers. I remain with interesting to see the reactions from the competitors.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=hioki+dt42&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xhioki+dt&_nkw=hioki+dt&_sacat=0

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: HIOKI DT 4200 series on Ebay
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 10:40:16 AM »
I do not think that HIOKI invaded anywhere, eBay is a second market place which worth using it, only if there is no local availability.

HIOKI have in Europe and in USA one relatively good distribution network, which is capable to handle the three years warranty plan and to offer those affordable meters in their true street price.

I would accept the risk of high shipping cost and importation fees, only for something hard to find,
Or a sweet opportunity about getting something used with a lucky bid in a very low price.

Those meters are so fresh that there is no availability of used ones, therefore the availability from China is something expected, but by my point of view this listing does not look as opportunity.

From the other hand I can imagine the look at the faces of manufactures and distributors of UNI-T, Sinometer and Mastech, who are going to see their popularity to vanish in 2014.
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix