!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: PAS brand of 80s Modular Cassette Storage Drawers  (Read 2908 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
PAS brand of 80s Modular Cassette Storage Drawers
« on: October 10, 2022, 09:31:08 AM »
I am writing this topic as reference regarding a German brand of 80s.

Title: PAS Modular Cassette Storage Drawers

This is 100% made of plastic at 1975~1980, not much can be found as product or brand information.
If I consider this as product review: What you can say of a product this survived for 43 years or more so far, and this does not have issues of material aging
and or deterioration.  :)

History back-round:
At 80s many new brands and EU made products find their way to Greece, by be showcased at Thessaloniki EXPO an trading fair and show-room.
Today year 2022, P.A.S.  Modular Cassette Storage Drawers, authorized distributor in Greece this is now inactive, retirement or other.
Also  after my quick research, I am now aware that specific P.A.S. (German brand) it did not make it, so to be recorded due our digital systems (web recording).   

Below there is the only pieces of evidence that I own.
Actual product picture came as blurred by accident, but now I think of it as useful.
The Modular Cassette Storage Drawers consent this is of what you need to also consider, when you think of workshop upgrades, and not the specific product. 

note: German language speaking people, you better download the pictures for a better review as the images they are larger than of what they appear as quick review.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix