!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Alibaba.com users email accounts theft issue within 2022  (Read 2291 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Alibaba.com users email accounts theft issue within 2022
« on: July 11, 2022, 06:21:01 PM »
Today I did receive two Spam advertising emails which email body this informs that Alibaba.com shared my personal information with their sellers.
Nothing of all this would be suspicious, if my Alibaba account this was not deleted two years ago, due my own request.

I did confirm today that Alibaba.com website this does not recognize my email address as active.
In other words, I do not have access to any Alibaba account.

And here comes the 1.000.000 dollar question, is Alibaba related to this scam?
Did their systems were attacked by young criminals?
Why dead account user data this was not permanently deleted?

There must be lots of Chinese kids in despair, they are making one cheap webpage and advertise them self as sales manager, when in reality they are middleman agent freelancer of no-name products.
I have a message for them, EU westerns we are not stupid so to trust a website by the thought that this is a professional factory of high reputation.

Also I do not have any golden advice of how you may protect your personal data at Alibaba.com, best thought this is never ever create an account there in a first place.
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix