!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Curiosity question about Rigol 1052E  (Read 4034 times)

plouf

Curiosity question about Rigol 1052E
« on: September 16, 2012, 07:52:59 PM »
Hello

i was wondering, if anyone knows, if Rigol 1052E Oscilloscope has the ability to save data periodically (data logging) to PC and/or USB Memory Stick.

Phyllomedusa

Re: Quriosity question about Rigol 1052E
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 07:35:50 AM »
I think you can connect the Rigol to the PC for data aquisition. There is a programming guide which tells you the needed commands.
You would need to write or routine or use Labview (VISA) or another Software to connect to the scope and collect the data.
In the end, you send a command to the Scope and it answers with the measured Voltage.

http://www.herjulf.se/misc/rigol/doc/Programming%20Guide%20DS1000E.pdf

Add:
Which time period do you need to measure? Maybe you could also measure short periods with a quite big time/div setting and export this measurement as CSV. My Hantek supports csv storage and I guess the Rigol does so at well.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 11:48:18 AM »
As far I am aware about the story of my friend @Plouf ( Chris ),
he got a new UNI-T 21002cel before few days.

This scope limits him down about data logging, about to save a screen shot in the USB stick it works.
But the only software that came with it, is something that looks as remote control and not as logger.

He's question about the Rigol haves to do mostly with the possibility if those Rigol they can do more about logging in a hardware level.

( I have jumped in the topic, just to help a bit further, because Chris is a Greek too)  :)

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 12:20:54 AM »
I found a new Greek web link that can possibly help Chris, if he come in contact with those people.

http://www.meter.gr/OSC/osc.html
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix