!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Hot air station SUNKKO 850D / 850A+ upgrade ( Warning: December 2013)  (Read 5253 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
In May 2012 I did have the chance to see and test one SUNKKO hot air rework station in my home town.
One local retailer, imported this  " 850A+ upgrade " model from China so to evaluate it and possibly to become an reseller of SUNKKO.

By just powering on the station ( safety screw removed ) the noise of the pump it was enormous, and the produced air flow was very poor compared to other two stations of another brand that was under test too.

By removing the screws so to inspect inside, the discovery of tremendous poor assembly quality it did destroyed any chance for a positive impression.

Today that is 19 months later I discovered that there is no functional SUNKKO web site. http://sunkko.com/

And even my search results, brought to me and this story from Yugoslavia about the poor electronics found  in a SUNKKO 850D    http://ok1vvm.aitech.cz/projekty/sunkko_850D.htm   

My public note about this brand is to be careful if you find stock labeled as SUNKKO, it is not the first time that companies suddenly disappear with out trace. 

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix