!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: CT BRAND CT-850D Hot air rework, Air flow performance & tear-down pictures  (Read 6338 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Kiriakos acting again as myth buster regarding named specifications about air pressure among most Hot air rework stations.

Under the microscope this time is one CT-850D which came to ITTSB for a quick test.
This specific rework station it does serving daily in a computers store (service & repairs department) for the past four years.

While some one he would expect that it performance it would start to deteriorate, my own measurement shown that is still in great shape.

This is not a product review, but this plastic cage over the pump which is action also as silencer it is something that I had never see up to date.

By seeing also all those cables properly connected to metallic clips with silicon boots, I have to admit that CT Brand looks to make a better job from others.

Specifications: 

100ºC-420ºC / 250W

0.3-24 L/Minute

ITTSB is able today to verify that CT BRAND probably by following this trend of lying to consumers like many others, they do write on their specifications imaginary numbers.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix