!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Components Testers: LCR Meter | Function generators | Programmable DC Electronic Load > Handheld LCR Meter

LCR DE-5000 from DER EE Taiwan, Teaser photos 22/11/2012 ITTSB.EU

(1/3) > >>

Kiriakos GR:
The DE-5000 finally arrived at the ITTSB at 21 November 2012. 

I feel very proud about having such great cooperation with DER EE Electrical Instrument Co., Ltd.
I like to thanks the managment and also Miss Vicky Yen/ Sales Dept, for showing such interest about what is happening at the ITTSB.

Due recent changes at the Greek customs, I had an small adventure which I will remember and laugh about it later on.
The instruments which arrive for evaluation at ITTSB, sometimes the shipping requires extra efforts and coordinated moves, plus extra financial cost.

The good news are that the First DE-5000 which ever imported to Europe it came to Greece !! ;D

And today I am proudly present the first set of high resolution (teaser) pictures.
The product evaluation will start in the next days and it will last for few weeks.
The up-come will be one LCR evaluation second to none.  ;) 

Tips for easy viewing.
a) click on the first image.
b) Use your keyboard  Right or Left arrows so to scroll them.   

Kiriakos GR:
Set No2

Kiriakos GR:
The review of this LCR is my current active (Top priority) project, I was never expect that it would need so much  work,  but I am getting there.   ;)

Kiriakos GR:
Review progress at 85%  :)

Time to explore the software. 
The CD is well organized, and haves a copy of the Instruction manual plus the Instruction manual for the software.
DER EE did a great job about the CD software start screen.

Kiriakos GR:
Product review link.  /DER EE DE-5000  LCR Meter Review

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix
Go to full version