!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Type K Miniature Panel Mount Thermocouple Connector / selection guide  (Read 62 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
I have never explore before the market, of K-Type Miniature Panel Mount connectors.

So far I thought that yellow plastic cover this is just a color marking which separates K type from all other sensors.
But I was partially wrong.

Other than specific metal consistency at the connector contacts, the good Panel Mount Thermocouple Connector, this should be made also from thermoplastic material which it does survives at 200C continues.

At my youth I had work in a factory for cement production, and several huge round oven these were spinning above of our heads, and we could feel the radiated heat.

Its in the nature of Heat this to radiates, and when temperature gets higher it radiates even much more.
Most products for electrician installers they are made to tolerate up 70C,  and so the thermoplastic material at 200C this is good specification, if such a panel this is placed near to a huge heat source.

I am currently thinking to add miniature panel mount thermocouple connector in to a portable thermometer, this will operating at room temperature.

In my surprise, all such parts they come with thermoplastic material that is of high hardness, along with metallic support plate.
About the metallic support plate, I have seen so far three different options at least.

Yesterday I did research local market in my town about such accessories and found nothing at local stores.
K Type miniature connectors male and female, its rather a special market and a very unpopular one.
As such, you better do your homework well, prior ordering from another part of our world.   

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix