!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Little review of Dremel 3000  (Read 5124 times)

ElectroElvis

Little review of Dremel 3000
« on: November 26, 2012, 03:33:30 PM »
Hello evryone,

recently I have bought electrical handtool Dremel 3000. Since it is my first of the kind my review does not contain any professional test or other things. It is simple pictrues of equipment and little note of what I have noticed by now.

If you feel like looking into it feel free to click next link: Link expired

Elvis

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: Little review of Dremel 3000
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 12:55:57 AM »
Hi Elvis, does it say on the box the origin of the specific model ?
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ElectroElvis

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 04:22:00 AM »
Hej Kiriakos,

It says on Dremel itself: Made in Mexico

Heh if that is good or not i have no clue :D

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 09:44:35 AM »
I have no opinion about Dremel, I have here 7-8 full size specialiazed power tools, and I do not need any Dremel.
Mexico is fine too, and it is an indication that the same item gets sold in the USA too.  :)

My only advice for it has to do about safety, do not use it close to your face with out eyes protection.
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Offline giavra

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 04:09:38 PM »
Hi Elvis Long Live the King  :D just keep his spirit alive  :)
Regardless to your buy keep in mind that dremel is practical part of the Bosch industry with a BIG experience from the power tool section that own.This mean that this product dis pate the issue of the quality build this tool may have a service support from Dremel and Bosch service station for a long long years.The accessories range  is unlimited for any job that you want to do this mean that you can find the correct accessories for the unique job that you want to do.Keep in mind that you can turn this tool to a router for working in wood project here is the link http://www.dremeleurope.com/gb/en/ocs/product/6090/225/attachments-to-rout/plunge-router-attachment
or a router table for more flexible wood project  http://www.dremeleurope.com/gb/en/ocs/product/6090/226/attachments-to-rout/shaper---router-table and other that you can find to dremel site http://www.dremeleurope.com/gb/en/ocs/category/6086/attachments.

Happy working project  :)

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix