!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: UNI-T UT139C low end DMM and strong laughs all ready.  (Read 11217 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
UNI-T UT139C low end DMM and strong laughs all ready.
« on: July 29, 2013, 01:17:18 AM »
No I am not the guy with the terrible sense of humor here, I just discovered one remarkable proof which indicates clearly that UNI-T care about just for the cash and not for the customer.

From the pictures below you will discover as I did, that UNI-T tried to implement a VFD filter on their 50$ meter.
Unfortunately something go wrong with the printing on the face plate and instead of VFD as is in their catalog, they stamped it as VFC.

Even so the company just sold this stock too on eBay sellers.
I have never seen something like that ever.
Few years back I did recognizing that UNI-T was having acceptable quality in some meters.

Recently many of their meters found to not meet their safety specifications ( CAT ).
And now this? 

http://translate.google.gr/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.testmart.cn%2Fu258155%2Fproduct_33870974892.htm&act=url
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

giorgos

Re: UNI-T UT139C low end DMM and strong laughs all ready.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 04:12:49 PM »
Few years ago I had a positive opinion for UNI-T too. It was looking like a company which was different than any Chinese manufacturers with many possibilities of development and improvement. Multimeter series UT60,61 and UT70,71 was not something special but it was an upper class than competitive manufacturers (Mastech etc) Unfortunately UNI-T had a chance to raise further, but as it seems new series UT139 are at lower level than previous models. Maybe Uni -T didn't follow good strategy about development, but follow the easy way of cost reducing. With strategies like this any manufacturer looses its potential, and stays stuck below the middle.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: UNI-T UT139C low end DMM and strong laughs all ready.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 06:45:48 PM »
My personal joy as consumer and reviewer is to see lots of fair play and healthy competition among the multimeter manufacturers, any action of them regarding their own progress becomes the tomorrow news in my web site.

But in the end of the day,  even any step back movements they will be recorded too.
And I will record them with passion, because I am hot supporter of the idea that at list Europe is not any land-field for unreliable electronics.   

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix