!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Oscilloscope probe holder "Free hands" operation/ Agilent & sks-kontakt.de  (Read 6544 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
At 4 March I was one of the lucky winners, of the give away that Agilent scopes organized in Facebook.
Among the gifts that I got was also and one probe holder Agilent N2786A, that interestingly enough was Made in Germany.

Today that I was looking around the page of sks-kontakt.de that is the new face of hirschmann connectors, and I discovered accidentally the same item in their pages.

Personally I have a great respect about the hirschmann bananas which looks impossible to find and buy this days locally, due the fact that the local market is full of generic low-cost = low quality ones.

Either way the discovery that Agilent got this product from the hirschmann product line, it is a pleasant discovery to me, due the fact that I do favor quality.

About this holder construction, the front end is made by reinforced hard plastic and the two bar ends include some metal rods.
One picture = 1000 words and so enjoy the pictures.  :)

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Phyllomedusa

Re: Oscilloscope probe holder "Free hands" operation/ Agilent & sks-kontakt.de
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 05:32:41 PM »
well, honestly...why should Agilent manufacture the holders themselves. In these small amounts it would be pretty cost-intensive. Just do it like the rest and buy them somewhere to keep the cost lower and concentrate on your main business.....
I do like the Hirschmann stuff. From school until today the cables and tips always served me well. So thumbs up if they chose Hirschmann.
At least here in Germany you can get the stuff pretty cheap. About 1,10Euro for a banana Plug vs. about 30Cent for a ultra-cheap doesn't force me to buy the china-stuff....

BTW. Iam pretty sure the Fluke AC89 are made by Hirschmann, too..... Compare them to the Kleps 2700.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: Oscilloscope probe holder "Free hands" operation/ Agilent & sks-kontakt.de
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 08:19:28 PM »
BTW. Iam pretty sure the Fluke AC89 are made by Hirschmann, too..... Compare them to the Kleps 2700.

Today I have send one message to Hirschmann, an invitation so to join the show, for one large scale Test-leads presentation, that I plan to do.
From the new week I am expecting their response.
The plan is about getting free samples from 8-10 product codes that looks interesting for the industrial electricians.
I am crossing my fingers so the sks-kontakt, to be open minded and cooperative.   :)

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix