!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Fluke 8846A / 8845A / DMM4040 / DMM 4050 AC Mains transformer details  (Read 7977 times)

Offline liviu2004

• job title: Electrical Engineer
For the little time I had it, display looked bright to me. I knew about their issues from your posts. Actually, I was able to retrieve back all the photos from the ebay selling. I'm thorn apart for this unit.

Mr. Kiriakos, would you be able and willing to repair my unit? I don't expect free work of course.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
For the little time I had it, display looked bright to me. I knew about their issues from your posts. Actually, I was able to retrieve back all the photos from the ebay selling. I'm thorn apart for this unit.

Mr. Kiriakos, would you be able and willing to repair my unit? I don't expect free work of course.

Are you willing to experience one such adventure?  :) 
100E only for inspection
200E if repaired
Plus shipping two way approximately 20-30E Fast DHL from your end, along another 30E from my end and back to you.

Occasionally I do repair benchtop DMM, this is the truth, for local industries, they do projects for national defense.

If you find this proposal as appealing, then send me an email.
Thanks.

Your DMM this seems modern with 400mA Fuse !! 
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Offline liviu2004

Thank you, I'm in. I will send you an email. I am willing to drop the paypal case, it will not help me neither the seller, just for a chance to get this repaired. If it does not succeed, so be it, at least I've tried.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Thank you, I'm in. I will send you an email. I am willing to drop the paypal case, it will not help me neither the seller, just for a chance to get this repaired. If it does not succeed, so be it, at least I've tried.

All right, just for your hart to feel lightweight, I have 99.9% success as repair-ability score.
Along with two months old, fresh calibrated calibrator.
 :) 

https://www.ittsb.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1595.0
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Offline liviu2004

May I ask what do you mean with 400mA fuse? I must of miss something? The one I found in the device was 125 mA. I could not find any with limiting resistor online in The Netherlands, so bought a few glass fuses and 2 ceramic, quite expensive.

99.9%? Very impressive.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
May I ask what do you mean with 400mA fuse? I must of miss something? The one I found in the device was 125 mA. I could not find any with limiting resistor online in The Netherlands, so bought a few glass fuses and 2 ceramic, quite expensive.

99.9%? Very impressive.

Older produced 8846A (FLUKE is your ODM too), these had mA range lower than 400mA .
FLUKE corrected that, at DMM made after 2010, and added and latest freshest firmware too, that this is now 8 years old.
Proof , the 400mA RED text at the banana jack.

About DMM repair specifics, I never talk about them in public.

Offline liviu2004

All right, I understand now what you mean, of course, it makes sense. I was referring to ac mains fuse, my bad.
I’ve send you two emails, hope they arrived in good order.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
All right, I understand now what you mean, of course, it makes sense. I was referring to ac mains fuse, my bad.
I’ve send you two emails, hope they arrived in good order.

Both Emails received.
You will get an answer tomorrow.
Thanks.

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix