!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: "New" Fluke 87V Max  (Read 3206 times)

Offline Marco1971

• job title: Electronics engineer
"New" Fluke 87V Max
« on: December 12, 2019, 08:40:48 AM »
New...plus or minus...the DMM has same features of old 28II with 4 meters drop specification (versus 28II 3 meters).
Marketing at his best...

https://www.fluke.com/en-us/product/electrical-testing/digital-multimeters/87v-max

Marco

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: "New" Fluke 87V Max
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 10:17:49 AM »
Thank you Marco!
We had a similar topic which was lost when ITTSB  moved to a new hosting server a month ago.

It is a fact that specific FLUKE Corp marketing move, it is not seem as impressive at people which they are knowledgeable about DMM market offerings in the past 10 years.

My personal opinion this is no different this time from the public one (this expressed at other forum's than ITTSB Forum).
While Fluke 87V Max this will retain the tag of High-reliability as a FLUKE product, regarding competitive design and NEW features and speed:  This product has nothing NEW to offer.

Back in 2012  after reviewing DEREE DE208A I found this as quite an equivalent of FLUKE87V,  nowadays pricing of DE208A this normalized under 200 Euro mark.

End of 2018, I did sold my FLK 28II in favor of getting a third U1272A,  I am happy that I did succeed find a buyer,  because with my third U1272A I can do much more and in the regard of wireless data-logging.       
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix