!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: I am now officially an electronics and calibration enthusiast!  (Read 4193 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
By this message I am happy to announce the opening of new area of interest for ITTSB Blog, and naturally for all of our anonymous readers and our respectable forum members.

Intro:

Back in 2010 I did start making first thoughts about founding my personal Blog (back then I was a contributor in a forum of someone else).

People who monitor my steps for years, they are aware that I was chosen by an Agilent (basic instruments division) Market Development Manager so me to review their new handheld DMM U1272A (target area Europe), this be Top product at their new industrial line of DMM (my first ever product review). :)

Later on another Agilent Market Development Manager in Europe this is Jason, he suggested that my new title should be :Early adopter of Electrical Test & Measurement equipment.     And I did follow his advice.

Since then and up to date I am focusing more and more at exploring the world of electrical measurements’,  due lots of practice and reading I do feel now much more confident regarding my own quality of measurements.

Many people possibly wonder of how it is possible one industrial electrician to advance that much all by him self within 4-5 years, so him to be able even to talk with calibration engineers, them be at top of pyramid of sector of electrical measurements’.

The unspoken truth of all these years will come out today, most electrical test and measurement brands which I got in contact with about product samples, this engagement and sum of conversions regarding its product features, this is an invaluable source of information.
In a way I have now several mentor's, and all extremely specialized.

Endless hours of thinking about electrical test and measurement market, among with the opportunity me to have access to best and latest handheld meters, this helped me unimaginably, so me to advance and gain fresh and high quality experiences by me practicing electrical measurements’ by using latest made  tools.
Regarding applications test bed I did use a huge number of electrical and electronics applications, them all be executed at my very own professional class workshop this serving electrical and electronics repairs.

Three months before end of year 2016, ITTSB Blog gained acceptance from significant brands them serving market of high precision measurement and calibration equipment.

Few days ago, brand of Time Electronics ltd in UK and Mrs. Elaine Humble, she welcomed ITTSB Blog marketing proposal and described me as electronics and calibration enthusiast.

At about the same time Vishay Foil a VPG brand (manufacturer of precision resistors) they accepted sending finest precision resistors, them to serve in upcoming projects of ITTSB Blog.

Also I am happy to announce that HIOKI EE. Corporation manufacturer of high precision measurement equipment, they accepted them sends top class precision measuring equipment at ITTSB Blog.

And up to date, also Time Electronics ltd (UK), they also will participate at ITTSB Blog by sending product samples too.

Last but not least, I wish to send my best regards to FLUKE Calibration division, and specifically to Rich McFadden (Product Manager for the electrical calibration products), ITTSB Blog caused to him a very positive impression, and a new personal friendship this is born.

In conclusion after beginning of 2017, ITTSB Blog will start producing quality content this serving also electrical metrology too.

Best regards to our readers and friends! 
Kiriakos Triantafillou - ITTSB Blog founder.

Please feel free to share our great news with your own friends and colleagues.
Any one with interest at becoming content contributor in ITTSB forum metrology related topics, he is welcome

Thank you.    :)
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix