!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Sound blaster X-FI music card, last and final August 2021 driver pack Win7-10-11  (Read 2655 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
This topic it’s about: Daniel_K's Official Blog (Modified drivers for Creative soundcards).

Daniel this is software developer, which devoted time within past sixteen years, at making modified drivers.

To be honest, for as long Creative labs this was active as driver development, I did not search any further, and I was using stock driver.

Things changed:
 Microsoft terminated supports at Win7 OS, so consumers them to switch at their newer products.
Creative labs lost their enthusiasm, about further development of drivers for legacy PCI cards.
And finally us that we are still an admirer of X-Fi sound card quality along features, we did run out of options and we started looking at the modified ones.

I am writing these lines of text with a huge smile at my face, because I am using now the final work of Daniel. 8)

X-Fi Support Pack 8.0 (Refresh 3)
- For Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 (32 / 64-bit)

- Supports the following X-Fi models (Retail/OEM):

PCI SB046x / SB055x / SB073x / SB077x / Auzentech Prelude
    PCIe Titanium / Titanium HD (*) / Auzentech Forte / Auzentech HomeTheater HD / Onkyo Wavio SE-300PCIE (R2) / Gigabyte Titanium onboard
    (*) - Not supported on Windows XP

https://danielkawakami.blogspot.com/2021/

Note: This is not a simple drivers pack, but includes the entire collection of Creative labs software for the X-Fi audio processor.

I did install yesterday this software bungle, at my Win 7 Pro 64bit, and it works perfectly!!
Daniel_K's terminated the specific software development project few months ago, no other upgrades.

I did not have the chance to thank the man, and here it is: THANK YOU a Million!
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix