!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Get higher FPS from GTX1060 GTX1070 GTX1080 with NVIDIA Ansel disabled  (Read 2580 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
NVIDIA Ansel this is Plug-in or App, supposedly helpful at taking within game screen shots.

Unfortunately for us, NVIDIA it did hide the truth, that this toy app it is usable exclusively at Single Player mode = Off line gaming.
Yesterday I did my homework of how I can stop NVIDIA Ansel from loading at every game, and after doing that by the discovery of NVIDIA Ansel dedicated executable, I am now enjoy 25% of higher FPS within my favorite game.

NVIDIA Ansel control panel this is hidden at C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel

The best way to verify FPS increase this is at Single player mode, and if your Game has it very own FPS counter as it does the Battlefield V.  :)

For me I will keep as Souvenir those three screenshots, that they are the last ones, because Ansel this is now permanently disabled.    ;)

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: Get higher FPS from GTX1060 GTX1070 GTX1080 with NVIDIA Ansel disabled
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 11:36:57 AM »
The people using / installing,  GeForce Experience will not find the mentioned file / folder.

To disable Ansel, this is possible due GeForce Experience panel.

Bellow are screenshots of both options.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix