!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

ITTSB Blog Specific > ITTSB - Product reviews Log

Announcement: Wolfcraft Handtools - incoming product samples (Made in EU) 7-2019

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kiriakos GR:
This product it is made of iron, the only downside this is that entire markings they are printed over paint.
Therefore compatibility with metal working this is broken (paint work damage due friction), but with careful use and storage, this helper it will serve me well at several upcoming projects.

In a Wolfcraft video I watched a demonstration using this as jigsaw guide for strait cut, I do not feel optimistic about such a usage.
This product it should be shipped in to a soft nylon envelope for staying protected from accidental crashing over other metal tools.

Now lets give a hand to our friends carpenters in case that they lost the instructions manual.   :)   

Kiriakos GR:
And the last items in this presentation they are no other than microfix S mini clamps.
This is a NEW relatively product and as I mentioned above, I am up to explore potentials of using this mini clamp as Kelvin clip.  ;)

Marco1971:
Great review Kiriakos...

Marco

Andrew-88:
Interesting presentation!  Thanks Kiriakos.

At this professional precision knife, replacement blade dimensions it seems a proprietary work.
Thickness 0.5mm this is serious positive vote, compared to Low-end blades at 0.35mm (fragile and dangerous). 

OLFA Japan makes also 0.5mm thickness spare blades, but availability in Greece this very limited.

Kiriakos GR:

--- Quote from: Andrew-88 on July 25, 2019, 10:15:01 AM ---Interesting presentation!  Thanks Kiriakos.

At this professional precision knife, replacement blade dimensions it seems a proprietary work.
Thickness 0.5mm this is serious positive vote, compared to Low-end blades at 0.35mm (fragile and dangerous). 

OLFA Japan makes also 0.5mm thickness spare blades, but availability in Greece this very limited.

--- End quote ---

You did motivated me to make the journey to OLFA, their blades are for AK-4 Knife.
Blades locking mechanism seems at equal quality standards (product design) to Wolfcraft.

I have contact all ready authorized reseller of Wolfcraft in Greece about spare blades, they do not have any, but  they are orderable.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix
Go to full version