!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Unboxing Peaktech ΤΚ-ΚΙΤ (Scope Probe accesories) by SKT-testing.gr July 2013  (Read 4685 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Yes it feels good to have spare tips and accessories for those GW Instek Oscilloscope probes.
Never have in my life so sensitive test probes, now I feel prepared that I will not loose my smile in a small accident by having all those spare tips, hooks & alligator clips.
Also this tiny BNC adapter it did become an obsession to me, of something that I must get for easy insertion of the probe to female BNC.     
I like to thanks SKT-testing in Greece, they did prove by their actions that customer satisfaction is not just a marketing saying to them.  8)

http://www.skt-testing.gr/

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
And the photographer  ;)
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

giorgos

The BNC adapter impressed me. I think that i havent seen before something like that in common probes. Simple as an idea but very usefull too.

giorgos

Regarding skt testing i have the best opinion too, as i have cooperated with them , through the company I work, for buying spare parts for a weller soldering station we have. They was very helpful, also they made us an important discount for spare parts, so that was the reason that we choose them than farnell for purchase.

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix