!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Quality hand tools  (Read 19298 times)

giorgos

Re: Quality hand tools
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2014, 06:30:28 AM »
In order to complete my screwdrivers set, I ordered additional two Wiha Picofinish.
One PH0x0.75 and one slotted 2.5x0.75. The quality of them was that I expected.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2014, 09:03:37 AM »
Do not even remember the date that purchaged two WITTE simmilar in dimention screw drivers which they are alive even today after 25 years.

But they modern ones looks nice too.
http://www.witte-werkzeuge.de/index.php?sid=hfuq2slikoe6qi6s21j03j6015&con_lang=3&con_prod=135&con_kat=112&con_temp=7
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

giorgos

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2014, 09:36:54 AM »
I had bought a full set of Witte screwdrivers, at the beginning of 90s , when I was starting my home lab.
Very nice tools, I still own them , like this in photo.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2014, 09:44:45 AM »
Giorgos VS Kiriakos = 1-1   ;)

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

giorgos

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2014, 06:07:25 PM »
Lets reactive this topic....

According to the spirit of Christmas, I decided to give a present to myself.
So I finally ordered the toolcase that I always dreaming to buy.
The toolcase is this:
 http://www.parat.eu/Cases-Light-IT/Tool-cases-and-bags/Products/Moulded-tool-cases/SILVER/SILVER-moulded-tool-case::31.html?XTCsid=a34583ff780d25e50396240388388fd6

The price for it ,is rather high (~120Euros with shipping) but I think that is worth to afford this money ,for something which I will have in my work for many years.

So I have to wait now to receive it, and to present it when it comes to my hands.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2014, 06:41:55 PM »
Yes yes, the spirit did it dirty job again.  ;D

Oh well my gift probably is very close by now, after getting it http://www.ittsb.eu/forum/index.php?topic=966.0 I am fully organize for single battery cell diagnosis. 

@giorgos you do make weird dreams  :) I hope this one to worth it, the company seems dedicated to what it does.

giorgos

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2015, 05:49:43 PM »
Toolcase came into my hands, since December 30!
So I had the time to put the box under christmas tree, to follow Greek tradition which says that Ag.Vasilis (santa claus) gives presents to all, every new years day   :D

So today I had to put into the toolcase my old tools and the new ones, that I have present in this topic at past.
The quality of this toolcase is excellent , as I was expect, and I hope to get more quality tools to replace the old ones that I still own.

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix