!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: HOLLYLAND: New HRC Fast Acting Fuses (From China), Fuses monopoly cracked down  (Read 4325 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
It was about time some one to crack down the monopoly over HRC fuses which was enforced in a way by BUSS' Fuse & SIBA.
The outcome of this game were tremendous high retail prices for a single fuse.

I discovered HOLLYLAND many months back due the fact that HIOKI started using those fuses in their own multimeter.
Therefore the DT4282 DMM which HIOKI send for a product review it came with HOLLYLAND fuses.
At that time the HOLLYLAND web site was not ready regarding information for their new HRC product line, but today they are.

HOLLYLAND got in that market by fair play, they received all the appropriate certifications, and now are ready for international sales and therefore to compete and win part of the market share of HRC fuses and even about many other type's of fuses, which the company haves in their products portfolio.

The link below is for the HRC fuses listing,  and there is also PDF files with the complete specifications.

http://www.hollyfuse.com/lxwmJZ/index_107.aspx
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
This is an update at about two years later.

Few months back HOLLYLAND web site this fall victim of hackers attach, now this is restored and operational but I did notice that Fast acting fuses products they are missing from their website.

Today 10 July 2016 I did send them one email, so me to discover what is their company strategy regarding the specific products range.
If they respond back, then I will also update this topic by their answer. 

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix