!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

ITTSB Blog Specific > LAN Network - WiFi - VDSL

Vodafone ZTE H268Q VDSL2 router - info page 2/2023

<< < (2/3) > >>

Andrew-88:
What will be the fate of this ZXHN H268Q with the VoIP issue?

Kiriakos GR:

--- Quote from: Andrew-88 on March 16, 2023, 07:33:47 AM ---What will be the fate of this ZXHN H268Q with the VoIP issue?

--- End quote ---

Vodafone, does not care to have it back.
Vodafone tech support, does not care to further investigate either.
And I do not feel good, be the one to trash it. 

With VOIP function this constantly retrying to connect, the router this stay busy all times.
Its usable for internet browsing but not for gaming.

Kiriakos GR:
Update more information's:

Vodafone Greece this using H268Q with two versions of software/firmware.
a) Business class clients
b) Regular Home / business 

H268Q this firstly delivered to me, it was had firmware for business class clients:  V7.0.0P10N5_ONE
I did succeed loading the regular firmware : V7.0.0P4_VDFODP
VoIP were activated and the router this is now usable.

But this is not the entire story,  I did discover a hardware issue at their new VOX ( SHG3060), unjustified high ping 900ms at upload task.
And I will receive replacement my own and  new H268Q in a few days.

There is something funny happening with my first flashed now H268Q with the regular firmware.
While it is fully activated VDSL + VOIP there is endless indication of activity at the Internet LED.
When my FRESH H268Q arrives I will have a comparison point, and in case of identical behavior then I will notify Vodafone tech support. 

The Vodafone technician who came today, he did told me that even these H268Q, some appeared with issues, and they were replaced.
In my case, if this first  H268Q were delivered with wrong firmware but even so this is defective?  The this is a double jackpot of bad luck.  ;D 

overvolt:
Mate, I do cross my fingers so your upcoming H268Q this to be truly trouble free.

Its obvious that you did in-depth testing, and a lot of work by troubleshooting problems that Vodafone should solve first.

Kiriakos GR:

--- Quote from: overvolt on March 18, 2023, 07:00:07 PM ---Mate, I do cross my fingers so your upcoming H268Q this to be truly trouble free.

Its obvious that you did in-depth testing, and a lot of work by troubleshooting problems that Vodafone should solve first.

--- End quote ---

Thanks mate,  I hope too the next router to be the solution, because while I did refresh my knowledge about latest router models, I am also upset too.
I have become Vodafone beta tester with out getting paid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix
Go to full version