!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: F&U Televisions - Tablets Non-repairable Turkish assembled goods  (Read 3686 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
The new enemy of consumers, this is no other than poorly designed and Non-repairable electronics.

One neighbor of my gave me as gift this F&U TV because the panel was crashed due an accident this caused by his own 14 years old son.
Product model this is FL32408 but this  information it is of low importance.

The true problem this is F&U branding, LOW manufacturing standards and F&U product pricing deception.

There is in Greece daily TV media advertising campaigns in favor of  F&U TV set with pricing discounts in which 85 Euro buying you a 30" or greater TV.
This would be great if specific products was having also identical low pricing on spare parts and even AVAILABLE  spare parts.

Spesific F&U TV set did not had any protective glass this protecting the active panel.
Back light assembly for the panel was not designed to be repairable.

Labor cost among value of spare parts ( even if they were available), this would be higher than a NEW TV.
Here comes the F&U product pricing deception

If I am delivering products with out any product support, then I am able to give them cheaply because I have zero investment at spare parts supply.
Second deception this is product performance against models made by A Brands.
Third deception, the quality of plastics which have low hardness and TV set will not remain scratch free in long term.

In conclusion do a favor to your wallet and stay away from F&U  Televisions - Tablets and this brand in general.
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix