!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: PC gaming: Battlefield V squad leader how to kick squad member? Solved  (Read 2719 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Intro
My generation of Greeks is the one which get involved with PC Gaming since 1995, and we will get grow old by retaining this habit.  :)

Battlefield V = first person shooter combat simulation game of our times.
But Delta Force from Novalogic this was the source and of THE first .. first person shooter combat simulation game ever.

At such games, they do coexist your own fighting skills along with a set of basic weapons, an weaponry this be similar to what owned by tactic army at WW2.

The problem
Game developers of Battlefield V, at the game version for PC they did some tragic mistakes.
1) They did leave as undocumented the sector of How-to about available options to a squad leader about his own squad management.
2) They got unnecessarily creative by masking text of menus with icons (images), and the graphic user interface this does not help the user to find of what he is looking for.
Even quick chat text messages, as for example GO GO GO and or THANKS to team, these are masked with icons which does NOT make sense.

Kick out from squad
We are playing the game and all times, we do not have any control of whom will be within our team, an squad of four.
Our REAL world this is neither innocent, and all sort geopolitical decisions they do develop frictions even at the relations of states and of their citizens.
My in game ID, makes it clear that I am a Greek.

Recently a Turk, he found to be at my squad, and me I was at that time the squad leader.
He did spawn over the armored tank that I was controlling, and started using the vehicle machine gun as source of noise instead of weapon this serving protection of the armored tank from infantry.
I did try to understand of why he had demonstrate such a problematic behavior? and he said I am a Turk and I hate you.   ;D

He were a Turk from the ones be a dishwasher in Germany, and I did realize that from his very low in-game ping.  :P

This is how I did become passionate so to discover the tools of how to kick a squad member.

The solution

The solution this is illustrated by the form of images.
Xbox owners has to activate game menu
PC users has to use another approach.

The only sad thing, this is that you cannot kick the scum at the moment that you are alive within the game.

To be continued......
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: PC gaming: Battlefield V squad leader how to kick squad member? Solved
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 11:07:57 AM »
And here is my pack of four screenshot , taken by digital camera.
Approximately I did wasted 40 valuable minutes of my life, but if you were helped too?  then feel free using Donation/Sponsors button so to buy a Pizza for your Greek savor.
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix