!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: April 2022 = Total of marketing projects elimination - world economy at risk  (Read 72 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Since Covid-19 at 2020, I did see several brand of electrical test and measurement sector,  to abandon any sponsored marketing plans in favor of their products.
Someone told me in private, that its time of anyone alone to focus on his own financial survival until better days to come.

But this was not the only downside caused due Covid-19 pandemic, brands they also canceled any R&D development too.
Eventually when there is no fresh products to talk about, all website and Blog with relative activities, they did watch their number of visitors this to shrink down too.

The fresh war affairs at north Europe at 2022, caused a new chain-reaction, an further of consumers spending change of priorities.
Tourism, transports and aviation, Gas and fuels pricing, cost of electricity, cost of food, there is not any sector left out, with out this receiving a negative impact.

I am also consumer too, and also a provider of business services due my daily work.
I am now a believer that things will not change in to a positive curve anytime soon.

Speaking of ITTSB forum, I would like to see our forum members to be more active regarding new topics and demonstration of their own projects.
This is what I consider as good use of their account.

I do not hide it, I am also worried of how I could financially support (pay the bills) so this Blog to be functional and in the future too.
In the worst scenario, I would have to suspend my Blogging activities until better days to come too.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Offline Andrew-88

• job title: Electrician
Dear Kiriakos,

I can only confirm that you do have a clear view of the current larger picture, which is not a sweet one.
We are all feel somewhat depressed, and all trying alone to survive, you did remarkable work over the years with this Blog, and you did helped allot of people about making proper buying decisions.

In all work places, there is now difficulties and negative emotional charge,  and therefore the last that I will do, this is to misunderstood of your own feelings.
Over the years you have prove at least to me, that even at the worst periods, you have enough internal strength and quality of character.
Stick to that until better days to come.  ;)

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix