!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: A bit of history, CTO Jim Cavoretto and his team is behind my Fluke 28II DMM  (Read 4461 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
First of all I am an electrician and products reviews is something that came along recently (past three years).

No matter how life moves in circles, when I wanted to upgrade my DMM three years back, I did made the choice for a Fluke meter.
In the end the 28II made to me a larger impression over the 87V (87-5).
It comes with dimensions which easily can be called as waterproof brick  ;D
Either way it is even today in the top three of my favorites, and this is not sweet talk so to extend the warranty plan. 

Just of curiosity asked Fluke today so to find out who is behind it as product designer.

The answer is CTO Jim Cavoretto and his team.

I did felt the need to say my thanks and good job now that we are both alive.  :)

I always have the belief that we must use internet also for passing and some appreciation thru, to any one who really deserve it.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix