!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: 2020 year production of 0.28 Inch 2.5V-30V LED volt meter - Tests and thoughts  (Read 3052 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
End of 2019 and begging of 2020 I got in my hands the latest production of 0.28 Inch 2.5V-30V LED volt meter.
I got two with blue LED light as spare items for upcoming projects.

My first finding: There is no any PCB marking as product code identification other than L1095 this printed on the plastic bag.
My second finding: There is no way calibrating them due a pot.

Actual electrical measurements and comparison shown that they perform quite well regarding ranges.
Low range this 0~10V and next range up this is 10~30DCV.

Lowest operating voltage this is 3V and since 3.5VDC and higher the LED display brightness this is at maximum.
Both voltmeters required 15mA since 5V and higher, therefore a single voltmeter will require 7mA so to operate.

Personally I think of these Volt meter as usable for any project using double lithium batteries in series ( 7.2V) or more. 
As comparison DMM I did use the FLUKE 8050.   

Note: My digital camera this dislikes LED generated lights and therefore just ignore any color reproduction issues.
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix