!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Components Testers: LCR Meter | Function generators | Programmable DC Electronic Load > Digital load DC / AC

Mini Review of ZHIYU ZPB30A1 110W DC Load 0-30V at ITTSB Blog

<< < (7/7)

Kiriakos GR:

--- Quote from: Les Simpson on October 24, 2017, 11:01:52 AM ---Hi Kiriakos

First. I really enjoy your blog and recognise the effort you have put into it.

I am retired Avionics engineer who now is now investigating sailplane-glider battery capacity problems. We keep adding electrical gadgets so batteries are failing.

I found the ZDP 30 A1 as a possible solution to finding the true state of our batteries.

Your ZDP 30 A1 reviews are superb and I want to buy one.  Can you suggest a good supplier please?

Also, I note that there are 2 versions, 60 and 110 watts. The 60 watt version is suitable for my 12V 7AH battery tests; but you say that the firmare for the 110 Watt version is more modern and better. Can you help me with a making decision.

All the best

Les     

--- End quote ---

Hi Les,

1)  I am not going to suggest supplier because even me about getting this item in Greece, I did faced 50 days of waiting for arrival from China.
I do not recommend any one these Days from eBay, uncertainty in shipping times, this has tremendously increase. 

2) 12V 7AH battery this is identical to my Honda motorcycle battery.  :)
Personally I did not test 60W version.
Firmware differences this is not major, what I care about this is proper heat dissipation.
More suitable this is 110W for you application, test of 7A in one hour this is possible.

Even me I did the choice of 110W model, because my application this is mainly 12V 7AH battery in ups and even in electric bicycles (these using deep discharge battery).   

Kiriakos GR:
Today I did receive one notification from Facebook that this project it is now one year old.  8)
And I thought to write few words as feedback.

In all these 12 months up to date, I had 100% confidence in the regard of additional parts which I choose as peripherals to ZPB30A1 110W PCB. 
Today ZPB30A1 110W PCB this has over 300 hours in operation and therefore now I have complete confidence in its and every part over this PCB.

At branded products there is warranty period, at such electronic solutions made in small labs there is no any.
In conclusion, when such a circuit this operates trouble free for over 300 hours, this works as proof of good health regarding product design and of individual passive and active electronic components (parts).

My project this is not about using one ZHIYU ZPB30A1 110W at default (stock version), this DC load PCB it is designed to be installed in to large metallic cabinet and also in to large quantities, ultimate goal this is formation of one battery tester of 50 at least testing channels.

What I do consider today as major success of Mr. Kiriakos Triantafillou, this is entire followed concept so ZHIYU ZPB30A1 110W DC Load this to become a perfect designed standalone equipment which will serve reliably over a workbench.   :) :) ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix
Go to full version