!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Fake Lithium spotted brand: ART 5800mAh A18-1 16850 Another miracle of China  (Read 3372 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
It seems that I just burn two Euros at the local Chinese shop in my town.
A friend told me they have single 16850 cells, and they do, three choices.

First two choices are the fake lightweight cells and the third is the heavier ART 5800mAh.
This is approximately 38 Gram the nylon jacket was full of printed lies, indicating electronic protection when there was none after this was removed.
Also there was text of Shelf life 10 years ...  and this is a bad joke, that Supfire marketed cells using allot.
Neither Supfire this is a battery maker, but someone selling LED torches.   

Internal resistance measured at 69 milliohm, the first true proof that this product is not a battery anymore.

From first fully charge 4.22V, discharge at 1.5A this deliver 1100mAh.  :P
Second test charged at 4.10V & discharged at 1.1A by delivering 900mAh. 

Now I am speculating that someone steal 5000mAh from this battery. :P

Unfortunately for me I did remove the nylon jacket and now I lost the chance to request product warranty.
This is the fate of a Blogger, his wallet gets burned so all of you to be safe.
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix