!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Just another one STYLISH and FAIL mini Solar Panel with a nice mounting system  (Read 2547 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
This is my new discovery this Sunday morning, when I went to dump my own trash at the blue boxes for recycling goods.   :)

Stylish and FAIL solar panel, electronics looks good,  a cheap 300mA AA Ni-mh 1.2V this were dead.
The panel does not deliver any output.

At the back there is On/Off switch this covered with a rubber cover. 8)  IP rating unknown  ;D
No LED lights found with it.

But this will be saved because I still have a Solar Panel this potted in Glass,  this proved to be immortal regarding damage due aging  in the past 7 years.

For now the take-apart pictures for your education. ;)
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
I did succeed restoring functionality, and even add better wires.
But I a very confused due this thing design, the IC controller this is the YX8052
There is a power switch this switching between the output of the solar panel OR at the output of the battery  :P, there is no REAL power OFF position.

Neither this controller stops the output when the solar panel this is active (receiving energy).  :o 

Now I will have to inspect the actual PCB ..

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix