!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: April 14 2024 Magnova oscilloscope 12bit a Batronix Germany unbranded offer  (Read 9 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Batronix Germany this is a German retailer with e-shop too.

They started some buzz about the brand name Magnova which this translates to nothing.
I can play with words too, and first that comes is mind is  FART-NOVA which translate to freshly produced fart if I mix ENG with Ancient Latin.

Yes we have see on sale piles of OEM work as rebranded in EU, and in some cases single product gets rebranded ten times or more.

This so called as Magnova oscilloscope series, by 99% this is Chinese work of a brand specialized at tablet oscilloscope manufacturing.
Product design looks and is poor,  its a basic box for waveform review along Logic Analyzer.

Professionals does not have any faith to tablet oscilloscope series,  because all these are handicap products, when compared to the REAL thing, bench-top oscilloscope with detailed and precise functions and control system with fine adjust knobs.

Mr. Batronix has a proven bad record speaking of socialization rate, few times that I did bother to contact them they never reply at my messages.

When we buy Oscilloscope from A class brand, we do that with confidence, because  we knew that any software bug will be fixed at timely manner, and also that there is local support.

If German citizens have more faith than me at Mr. Batronix, they are free to burn their money.
The rest of Europe has no actual reason so to bother and explore this offering.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix