!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Picture gallery of Fluke AC-09 True RMS AC Option Card for 8840A/8842A  (Read 6261 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Lucky find today from an expired  eBay listing, quality pictures of Fluke AC-09 True RMS AC Option Card.

Many owners of used meters they wish having one because this it would increase winning bid on eBay, from the other hand True RMS measuring technology this changed allot than how it was calculated in 1980 at limited bandwidth.

In the negative side of things, if you do have Fluke AC-09 True RMS AC Option Card and this is damaged, then it must be removed so 8840A to recover / regain functionality.
Within 2018 I did succeed to repair two of such option cards fitted in two 8840A dmm. 
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

tatfuture

Re: Picture gallery of Fluke AC-09 True RMS AC Option Card for 8840A/8842A
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 09:17:44 AM »
I've been using fluke 8840 for a long time without the AC 09 option. Can you sell it to me- I really need it

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Re: Picture gallery of Fluke AC-09 True RMS AC Option Card for 8840A/8842A
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 04:39:46 PM »
I've been using fluke 8840 for a long time without the AC 09 option. Can you sell it to me- I really need it

I do understand your inconvenience, but this is a topic simply presenting pictures of it.
Fluke AC-09 True RMS AC Option Card this is extremely slow just 2.5 times per second update.
Over all bandwidth, this is also limited and nowadays totally outdated. 

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix