!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Vodafone H 300s router - Internet green led constantly flashing? (Fix )  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
I am currently testing one Vodafone H300s router for a few hours.

H300s: Internet Led indicator this has and one undocumented function which I did discover accidentally.

I did leave H300s powered on, along my computer desktop PC this running a files backup task,  120 minutes later the PC fall in to sleep mode.
Then I did return at my office few hours later and I did found my PC in to sleep mode and the internet green LED at the router this constantly flashing.

Then I did login at the router web-interface, and navigate my self at the logs.

And I did discover this: 2023-03-03  19:22:46  Providing DHCP information to a requesting station has failed (H003)  LAN

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Therefore and in conclusion, if and when an critical event this is recorded at H300s Event log, there is a chance the relative Led indicator this to start flashing for ever.
In simple English, Vodafone H300s this is also capable to deliver visual alerts of critical level logged events.

Fix: As soon I when in to the Event log and read it,  the Internet activity led this stopped flashing and started working as expected.  ;)

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix