!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Cost of calibration for used HP / Agilent 34401A within Europe ( Jan 2019 )  (Read 3947 times)

Offline Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Thanks to my latest pricing inquiry this sent to an Italian seller of new and used equipment,  I am now aware of cost of calibration for used HP / Agilent 34401A and this is at 240 Euro including VAT.
Alternative way seeing this is 200 Euro excluding VAT.

Either way, what ITTSB Blog readers should always take under consideration this is that a Used 6 1/2 DMM with out including CAL report, this actually worth it weight as regular iron for recycling.
Some people have significant faith over old  15~20 years back, produced electronics.

I would also agree with them if :
1) electrolytic capacitors these never degrade
2) if moister or chemical oxides was unable to destroy PCB traces
3) if resistors never drift due age
4) if LCD display was immortal
5) if environmental condition that such a meter was operating or be stored to, this was as clean is my own living room.

The delivered lesson due this topic this is simple, in the market of used meters you need just one seller that you can trust, and also one calibration report, so you to be able to say that your  investment for getting used instrumentation this is logical and beneficial for your wallet.   

Calibration = Recording in to a paper, of per measuring range measured values  = Over all Performance check.
Adjustment = Recovery of a measuring range in to factory standards.     
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix