!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Electrical Metrology | Measurement Tips & Products | Calibration standards > Electrical Metrology for enthusiast

Kiriakos DIY 50 Turn Current Coil 1A=50A current clamp calibration 5500A/COIL

<< < (2/4) > >>

Andrew-88:
I am sensing that you do not need this coil mainly for current clamp calibration.
But I am unable to read your complex mind either.   ;D

Kiriakos GR:

--- Quote from: Andrew-88 on November 27, 2022, 12:27:30 PM ---I am sensing that you do not need this coil mainly for current clamp calibration.
But I am unable to read your complex mind either.   ;D

--- End quote ---

I have the expectation that this coil will boost 50Hz energy while it will significantly attenuate all frequencies over 400Hz (specific coil electrical bandwidth specifications).
This might proven to be the solution which I need, when using my Oscilloscope and current probe at measuring stand-by power of non resistive load.
So I am getting ready to explore this coil electrical behavior and or of any benefits, at another electrical application.

Even so, I will make this coil to be 100% exact copy of FLK 5500A/COIL, so to be also useful for current clamp calibration inspection.   ;)
And regarding aesthetics it will look much better that this Russian project.

Kiriakos GR:
Critical work completed.  :)

The Web-calculator did not helped much at giving me spacing numbers that work in my project.
So I did go 100% manual, lots of trial and error attempts at finding a spacing distance for Spirals spacer which works for me.
The outcome this is 49 slots.

I will call it as 99% success, and tomorrow I will move at the next step (no one he can imagine that I wasted ten hours just today).     
Aesthetics these will be taken care at the end...  ;)

Kiriakos GR:
Oh yes, this project moves ahead.  :)
Not red but rather equal to cherry this is the description speaking of color's palette.

No matter of how I feel about moving forwards, the paint drying time this is specific.
About gaining increased paint hardness, I will have to wait for 24 hours, before the next step.  ;)

overvolt:

--- Quote from: Kiriakos GR on December 02, 2022, 01:25:31 PM ---No matter of how I feel about moving forwards, the paint drying time this is specific.
About gaining increased paint hardness, I will have to wait for 24 hours, before the next step.  ;)

--- End quote ---

gloss spray paint always takes longer so this to achieve hardness.
You better leave it to get dry for the entire weekend.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix
Go to full version