!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

ITTSB Blog Specific > ITTSB - Small projects by Kiriakos & User reviews

HY510 Thermal paste for LED Lights and Electronics repair

<< < (2/2)

overvolt:

--- Quote from: Kiriakos GR on June 09, 2023, 11:40:18 AM ---Just for the sake of sanity, I did send a message at Shenzhen Halnziye official website, so and them to verify, if this is a authentic product or not.

--- End quote ---

Any news ?

Kiriakos GR:
Yes I did ask opinions from Linda & Tim sales persons.
Linda, she told me, this is our label too.
Tim, he told me, this is our NEUTRAL label, when a seller does not wish the official company label.

I told them both that NEUTRAL label this is unacceptable practice for the west world.
The only reason that a seller will require NEUTRAL label, this is because he is planning to overcharge the moron buyer.  

At alibaba, two syringe cost $0.40 its =  0.80 for two.
I paid 3,70 (Greek tax excluded) = three USD profit = minus ebay and shipping fee = 2.5 USD clear profit.

Abut product authenticity, I found a video this demonstrating company logo over the syringe body, and so I did remove all labels of my syringe too.
And YES there is Halnziye logo.

Halnziye told me that the second sticker label (date info) this is added by the seller.

In summary:
I think that Halnziye are not helping their self about proper products marketing.
About me, I did receive Halnziye product from a seller who has aiming to overcharge his victims.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix
Go to full version